Why advertise on Beautiful Pixels?
Founded in 2009, Beautiful Pixels has been the one-stop source of inspiration for designers, developers and pixel & app enthusiasts alike. The site showcases some of the most beautifully designed apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac & other platforms and features many great examples of websites built using modern technologies.
We offer the following ways through which you can promote your app or service to our audience.
- Weekly Sponsorships
- Premium Sidebar Ads
- RSS Footer Ads
- Bottom Sidebar Ads
If you’re interested, kindly contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Our Weekly Sponsorships are the best way to promote your product or service to our audience. These sponsorships are exclusive — we only choose one sponsor a week. Beautiful Pixels has a readership of close to half-a-million pageviews, over 330,000 subscribers via RSS and over 20,000 followers via Twitter.
When you book a sponsorship, you get:
- A blog post promoting your product/service will be published on the website at the start of the week, available via RSS and published to our social media channels.
- Your choice of text + link will be present in the sidebar on the right for the entirety of the week.
- Your choice of text + link will be present at the bottom of every post available via RSS.
- A linked item & tweet thanking you will be published at the end of the week.
- A giant Thank You from us for supporting our site.
★ Premium Sidebar Ad
This is our Premium ad zone, displayed at the top right of our website in the sidebar. Ads displayed in this zone are visible on all pages of the website. The ad uses one 130×100 (260×200 for Retina) image along with a short string of text next to it.
★ RSS Footer Ad
This ad zone is located at the bottom of every article published and available via our RSS feed. Sold monthly, this ad zone has tremendous potential with a reach of over 330,000 subscribers. This ad zone uses a 300×250 ad image and a short string of text below it.
★ Bottom Sidebar Ad
This ad zone offers a 300×250 ad image and is located at the bottom half of the sidebar on the right.