· Pagico 8: One App to Manage All Your Tasks, Files & Notes [Sponsor]
Managing tasks, files, projects and clients is nobody’s idea of a good time, but Pagico will make your life easier by letting you manage all these things in one elegant package. It is one of the few apps that combines task and data management into one easy-to-use package.
Imagine having boarding passes right next to travel itineraries, or design drafts together with meeting notes. Then, see the big picture of your workload in interactive flowcharts compiled automatically from all your projects and contacts. Easily browse and archive your projects even when there are hundreds of them. With the carefully crafted user interface and unique features in Pagico, getting stuff done and staying on top of your business can be both easy and enjoyable.
Here are just a few of Pagico’s features that set it apart from the rest task managers:
- The Dashboard Flowchart offers a stunning, informative view of your schedule to give you the big picture
- Create hyperlinks between any object in your database with the Cross-link feature
- As your project database grows, an innovative tag browser makes it simple to locate the information you need
- The Daily Planning feature lets you easily prioritize and reschedule tasks for the current day
Over 6 months in development, Pagico 8 brings over 50 amazing new features, including the new color-coded flowchart, calendar view, smart filter, quick navigation, duplication/template feature and more. But that’s not all — With the hundreds of improvements that enhance the user experience and the refreshed user interface, Pagico 8 streamlines existing features to make them easier and more pleasing to use than ever.
Ultimately, what Pagico 8 brings is much more than just a task manager. It’s a pleasing working environment to help you get organized, be more productive, and feel awesome.
Download today and try for free for 2 weeks to see how Pagico 8 can make your life easier.
Pagico 8 is available for macOS, iOS, Windows, Android and Ubuntu.
This content is sponsored via Syndicate Ads.